Andhra Pradesh free laptop scheme for student 2021
Andhra Pradesh free laptop scheme for student 2020 this scheme is launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy
Who are eligible for this scheme
- Speech impaired
- orthopedically challenged students are eligible for this scheme.
- parent’s income is less than Rs.15000 per month will get Laptop for free.
- parent’s income is between Rs.15000 to Rs.20000 per month have to pay half the amount of the laptop.
Benefits of this scheme
Eligible students for this scheme get the laptop with a bag (Maybe).
How to apply for Andhara Pradesh free laptop scheme
There are two ways to apply for this scheme
- Go to the official website and scroll down.
- Click on the online application.
- Scroll down and click on Click Here to Apply for Differently Abled Schemes.
- Press Ctrl+F and search for “Application for Sanction of Laptops”.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Go to the official website of Andhra Pradesh differently-abled and Senior Citizen Assistance Corporation.
- From the home page go to the “schemes & forms” section
- Click the view all option and a new page will appear on the screen
- Search the “Sanction of Laptops” option and hit the “read more option
- Click the “download application” option and take a printout of it
- Fill in the details ion the form and attach the necessary documents
- Submit the form along with documents to the department.
Scheme Name:-AP Free Laptop Scheme
Launched by – Chief Minister of AP Mr. Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy
Launched in – Andhra Pradesh
Launched for – Visually, hearing, Speech impaired & orthopedically challenged students
Mode of application – Online and offline
Official website – http://apdascac.ap.gov.in/