How to apply for laptop scheme PH candidates in Telangana? step by step process for 2021 students
Some important key factor for the laptop scheme PH candidates in Telangana 2021ctro
There are some important key factors for the student who wants to apply for this scheme.
Student Eligibility Criteria-
- The Students must have completed the 12th standard in Telangana State private or Government colleges.
- Applicants should have scored 85% and above marks in the Class 12th to apply for this scheme.
- Candidates who want to register for this scheme must be permanent Citizens of Telangana state.
- Only regular students will allow applying for this Free laptop scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account front Page
- 12th and Degree Original Certificate
- SSC Original Certificate
- SC/ ST/ OBC Caste Certificates
- Voter Card
- Address Proof of the Karnataka State.
- Citizen of Karnataka Proof
- Income Certificate
Something important notes before applying-
You can take advantage of the scheme only when you apply for it online.
How to apply for laptop scheme PH candidates in Telangana? step by step process
- visit the official website of the Secondary Education Board.
- Click on this option and open the application form.
- Enter all the necessary information in the form now.
- Double-check the information and click on the submit button.
- In this way, the online application will be completed.
- If you want, you can keep a printout and keep it with you so that it can work in the future.
After applying this scheme what to do-
- After applying for the Telangana Free Laptop Scheme 2020, the officials will verify the application form and after that, the beneficiary list will be sanctioned b the concerned authority.
- For the district-wise beneficiary list, you must visit the official website of the Secondary Education Board of Telangana first.
- After that download the beneficiary list and find your name according to your district. Or
- Enter your name, District, DOB end click on “Submit”.