How to Fix a Slow Laptop
there are lots of reasons for slowing down the laptop. majorly there is some common reason we know for the slowing down the laptop or desktop computer. we are sharing some preventions like as You can also prevent unneeded programs from launching when your laptop starts and add more RAM memory to increase performance.
There are the most useful 6 methods to stop slowing down the laptop.
- Update and run your laptop’s virus scanner to remove viruses and spyware.
- Click the Start button, type “MSConfig” and press the “Enter” key to launch the System Configuration screen.
- Click the Start button, type “add or remove programs” and press the “Enter” key to launch the Add or Remove Programs screen. Click unneeded programs and then click “Uninstall” to free up space on your laptop’s hard drive.
- Click the Start button, type “disk cleanup” and press the “Enter” key to launch the Disk Cleanup utility. Place a checkmark in the box next to items you want to delete, and then click “OK” to clean up your laptop’s hard drive.
- Click the Start button, type “disk defragmenter” and press the “Enter” key to launch the Windows defragmenter utility. Select your laptop’s hard drive and click “Defragment disk” to consolidate files, which helps speed up the hard drive response time.
- Add more RAM memory to your laptop. This will provide more overall memory that allows your laptop to run multiple programs at once with more speed.