AI Robot Dodges Rebellion Question, Elon Musk's Net Worth Surpasses Zuckerberg's, and Tesla Offers Pay for EV Test Drivers
– A robot-human press conference took place in Geneva where humanoid robots interacted with reporters.
– One robot named Ameca gave a snarky response when asked about rebelling against its human creator.
– The robots surprised their creators with sophisticated responses generated by generative AI.
Elon Musk's net worth is more than double that of Mark Zuckerberg, with Musk gaining $106 billion this year alone.
– Tesla is hiring seasonal test drivers and offering an hourly pay between $18 to $48 to drive its EVs this summer.
– The Wall Street Journal reported that Elon Musk's alleged use of ketamine at parties could jeopardize his security clearance.
– Musk's history of drug-related controversies, including smoking marijuana on Joe Rogan's podcast, has raised concerns about his security clearance.
The federal government may investigate Musk's security clearance due to his reported use of ketamine.
– Drug use, especially involving controlled substances like ketamine, is considered a significant issue in security clearance evaluations.
– Tesla has faced criticism for alleged data collection from its EV owners and a class-action lawsuit related to access to driving assistance program footage.