Biden Faces Major Reelection Hurdles Beyond Age: Shocking Poll Reveals
– Biden's approval ratings for the economy and immigration are at career lows.
– Only 33% of Americans approve of Biden's handling of the economy.
– Only 24% of Americans approve of Biden's handling of immigration.
– These low approval ratings could make it difficult for Biden to win re-election in 2024.
Biden's age is also a potential challenge for him in the 2024 election
– He will be 82 years old on Election Day, making him the oldest person to ever be elected president.
– Biden has also been criticized for his handling of the war in Ukraine and for his handling of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Republicans are expected to nominate a strong challenger to Biden in 2024.
Former President Donald Trump is considering running for re-election,
and other potential Republican candidates include Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and former Vice President Mike Pence