'Can't Comment Yet': US Says Seen Reports of Indian Media Outlet's China Ties
– The United States is aware of reports regarding suspected links between the Indian media outlet NewsClick and China.
– State Department Spokesperson Vedant Patel stated that the US cannot comment on the accuracy of these claims at this time.
– There have been reports indicating NewsClick's ties to the People's Republic of China.
– The State Department is refraining from making definitive statements about the validity of these allegations.
– A flash flood in Sikkim has led to 23 Army personnel being reported missing.
– Rescue operations are underway with the assistance of four National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) teams along the Teesta River.
– The connection between NewsClick and China remains a topic of interest and speculation.
– The US government is choosing to exercise caution and not provide a conclusive stance on the situation.
– The alleged links between NewsClick and China have yet to be fully verified.
– Efforts continue to locate the missing Army personnel in the ongoing Sikkim flash flood incident.