Corporate Communicators: Take AI Away From IT
– The article discusses the management of generative AI and the struggle to determine who should be responsible for it.
– The author argues that corporate communications teams should be in charge of managing AI, rather than IT departments.
– The author believes that AI is not just software and that its potential is best understood by those who engage with it as a productivity tool.
– Communicators and creators are the ones who will benefit the most from generative AI, and they should take responsibility for its implementation and socialization within organizations.
– The author acknowledges that there are negative perceptions surrounding AI, which are influenced by Google, governments, academicians, law firms, and public relations agencies.
– The author suggests that corporate communicators should become experts in AI and learn about its truth and power to effectively manage its use within their organizations.
– Setting policies that ensure accuracy, confidentiality, transparency, and objectivity is crucial in managing AI effectively.
– Learning best practices from credible and experienced thought leaders in AI is recommended for corporate communicators.
– Socializing the effective use of AI within the organization and sharing knowledge, policies, and best practices is essential for maximizing its value.
Latest AI News AT Smart AI Money official Website.