ED Raids AAP Leader Sanjay Singh's Residence in Delhi Liquor Policy Scam
– [🚨] ED raids underway at AAP leader Sanjay Singh's residence in Delhi.
– [💸] The raids are said to be in connection with the liquor policy scam.
– [🤔] Sanjay Singh's aides were searched by ED earlier this year in the same case.
– [⚖️] The raids come a day after AAP leader Manish Sisodia's close aide Dinesh Arora and YSRCP MP Magunta Reddy's son Raghav Manguta turned approver in the money laundering case.
– [🔎] The ED is probing the alleged money laundering of over Rs 1,000 crore in the Delhi liquor policy scam.
– [🍻] The scam is alleged to have taken place in the allotment of liquor licenses in Delhi.
– [💰] It is alleged that bribes were paid to AAP leaders and officials in exchange for favorable treatment in the allotment of licenses.
– [🚫] The AAP has denied any wrongdoing and has accused the BJP of using the ED to target its leaders.
– [👨⚖️] The case is currently being investigated by the ED and the CBI.
– [🤔] It remains to be seen whether the raids at Sanjay Singh's residence will lead to any breakthrough in the case.
– [🤐] Sanjay Singh has not commented on the raids yet.