The Honda SP160 motorcycle has been launched in the 160cc segment, marking Honda's third offering in this category. The key highlights of the bike are as follows:
Design Inspiration: The design of the Honda SP160 draws cues from the popular SP125 model, showcasing familiar styling elements.
– The rear tire, measuring 130mm, adds to the sporty appearance.
– Front Styling: The front of the bike features a smoked windscreen and an LED headlamp, contributing to its modern and attractive look.
– Premium Look: The bike comes with plastic cladding on the 12-liter fuel tank, adorned with dual-tone paint treatment. This gives the SP160 a premium and appealing aesthetic.
– Tail Section: The one-piece grab handle and signature H-shaped LED tail lamp further enhance the bike's overall design and visual appeal.
Digital Instrument Console: The SP160 is equipped with a digital speedometer, which is a feature commonly seen in Honda's premium bikes
– However, the brightness of the instrument console might be slightly compromised in direct sunlight.
Ground Clearance: With a ground clearance of 177mm, the SP160 boasts excellent ground clearance compared to its rivals.
– This feature ensures that the bike can navigate both highways and city roads comfortably, even on uneven surfaces.
– Seat Height: The seat height of 796mm is 1mm higher than the Hero Xtreme 160R, making it suitable for riders who prefer a taller seat.
Tires and Brakes: The motorcycle is fitted with 17-inch tubeless alloy wheels, with an 80mm wide front tire and a 130mm wide rear tire,
– contributing to its sporty appearance. The bike features a front disc brake of 276mm and a rear disc brake of 220mm, providing effective stopping power.