Nagorno-Karabakh Explosion Kills 20, Injures Hundreds
– At least 20 people were killed and nearly 300 others injured in a gas station explosion in Nagorno-Karabakh.
– The explosion occurred at a crowded gas station as thousands of people were fleeing into Armenia.
– The cause of the explosion is still under investigation.
– More than 13,500 people have fled Nagorno-Karabakh into Armenia since Azerbaijan defeated separatists in the region.
– The explosion has caused widespread damage to the gas station and surrounding area.
– Residents of Nagorno-Karabakh are fleeing the region in fear of their lives.
– The explosion has added to the humanitarian crisis in Nagorno-Karabakh.
– The international community has called for an independent investigation into the explosion.