New York judge finds Donald Trump liable for fraud
– Trump and sons found liable for fraud by New York judge.
– Judge also canceled the Trump Organization's business certification in New York state.
– Trumps accused of providing false financial statements to banks and insurers for a decade.
– Ruling a major victory for New York Attorney General Letitia James.
– Case could have significant implications for Trump's business empire.
– Trump and his sons have denied the allegations and have vowed to appeal the ruling.
The judge's ruling is based on a civil lawsuit, not a criminal case
This means that Trump and his sons cannot be sent to prison if they are found guilty.
– However, they could be ordered to pay damages and could be barred from doing business in New York state.