Powerball ticket worth nearly $800K sold in California
– A Powerball ticket worth nearly $800,000 was sold at a Quick Stop in San Jose, California.
– The ticket matched all five winning numbers, but not the Powerball number.
– The ticket is worth $796,425.
– Nobody in California matched all five winning numbers and the Powerball number.
Five people matched four winning numbers with the Powerball numbers
– Those tickets are worth $23,318.
– The winning numbers are 47, 63, 1, 46, and 7, with a Powerball number of 7.
The $850 million jackpot is the second-largest jackpot of the year
– In July, a California lottery player hit a $1.08 billion jackpot.