Rahul Gandhi Challenged to Contest Hyderabad Elections
– Asaduddin Owaisi, AIMIM chief, challenges Rahul Gandhi to contest Lok Sabha elections in Hyderabad.
– The challenge is seen as a direct political confrontation between AIMIM and Congress in Telangana.
– Owaisi urges Rahul Gandhi to compete in Hyderabad instead of Wayanad constituency.
– Reference to the Babri Masjid demolition in Ayodhya adds to the political discourse.
– Media coverage includes articles and videos from various news outlets.
– The challenge reflects the intense rivalry and electoral competition in the region.
– Rahul Gandhi is called out for making bold statements without entering the electoral arena.
– AIMIM and Congress engage in a battle for supremacy in Telangana's upcoming Assembly elections.
– Owaisi's challenge amplifies the political dynamics in the state.
– The political scenario in Hyderabad becomes a central focus of this challenge.