Spotify CEO's Bold Stance: AI-Made Music Here to Stay
– Spotify CEO Daniel Ek was interviewed by the BBC.
In the interview, Ek discussed AI in music, regulations
– and the involvement of Harry and Meghan.
– The key revelation is that Spotify will not impose a ban on AI-created music on its platform.d the involvement of Harry and Meghan.
– Spotify has removed tens of thousands of AI-generated songs from its platform due to suspected fraud.
– The company is working with record labels to develop guidelines for the use of AI-generated music on the platform.
– Ek believes that AI will have a significant impact on the music industry in the coming years.
Spotify CEO's Surprising Stance on AI-Generated Music Revealed!