Tory Lanez's mugshot released as he serves prison sentence for Megan Thee Stallion shooting
– Tory Lanez is serving a 10-year prison sentence for shooting Megan Thee Stallion in 2020.
Tory Lanez is serving a 10-year prison sentence for shooting Megan
Thee Stallion in the foot after they got into an argument after attending a house party
– party hosted by Kylie Jenner in Hollywood Hills in July 2020.
Lanez was found guilty of three felonies: assault with a semiautomatic firearm
– carrying a loaded, unregistered firearm in a vehicle, and discharging a firearm with gross negligence.
– Lanez was denied bail in September 2023.
– Lanez has maintained his innocence throughout the case.