– Two California Lottery players in Southern California won big in the recent Mega Millions drawing, each matching five out of the six winning numbers.
– The Mega Millions jackpot, projected to be $1.25 billion, remained unclaimed in this drawing.
– The winning tickets, worth $650,579 each, were sold in Lancaster and Los Angeles, respectively.
– The winning ticket in Lancaster was purchased at Bootleggers 2 mini market, located at 111 E. Ave. K.
– The other winning ticket was sold at Royal Liquor on 2501 N. Pasadena Ave. in Los Angeles.
– The identities of the winners have not been disclosed.
– The winning numbers from the Mega Millions drawing were 8, 24, 30, 45, 61, and the gold Mega Ball was 12.
– The next Mega Millions drawing is scheduled for Friday at 7:59 p.m., and tickets can be purchased for $2 at any lottery retail location statewide.